ср, 29 июл. 2020 г. в 22:33, Tim Düsterhus <t...@bastelstu.be>:

> Ilya,
>
> Am 29.07.20 um 19:05 schrieb Илья Шипицин:
> >> Known issues:
> >> - Apparently the git commit is not properly detected during build. The
> HEAD
> >>   currently shows as 2.3-dev1.
> >>

> > there's something wrong with git checkout (or the way we use it)
> >
> > have a look (do not ask me why, I've no idea why it is 2.0-dev...)
> >
> > Run ./haproxy -vv
> > HA-Proxy version 2.0-dev2-f7c257-3122 2020/07/29 - https://haproxy.org/
> >

> https://github.com/chipitsine/haproxy/runs/924210892?check_suite_focus=true
> >

> That's interesting. I am suspecting that the shallow clones are at fault
> here. That's why I attempted to increase the fetch-depth to 100. Travis
> uses 50. Unfortunately that did not help. We'll have to investigate this.

the same "h2spec" in "haproxy/haproxy" runs against current master.

I think it might be something "cached" (??) or "actions/checkout@v2" (why
do we use v1 ??)

or maybe

https://github.com/actions/checkout#Checkout-HEAD

??

as for migrating to GH actions in general, I suggest the following

1) I will have a look at red builds (I did not expect red LibreSSL builds)
2) I'll run arm64/s390/ppc64le for big matrix to see if there are red builds
3) can we track "pro et contra" of travis <--> GH in dedicated GH issue ?
issue is much like mailing list, but it is pinned