Are we really the only ones with this issue? Has no one else seen this
change in behaviour? Or otherwise have any idea where it's coming from?

Or at least confirm whether they do or don't see the same behaviour.

Any pointers or suggestions will be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Bartosz

--
Bartosz Oudekerk