Hello Bartosz,

On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 at 10:08, Bartosz
<bartosz-hapr...@unreachablehost.net> wrote:

> Are we really the only ones with this issue? Has no one else seen this
> change in behaviour? Or otherwise have any idea where it's coming from?
>
> Or at least confirm whether they do or don't see the same behaviour.

I don't think you can setup sockets this way, I think this is an
incorrect configuration leading to undefined behavior. The fact the
behavior then changes across different kernels is not a surprise.

I'd suggest you run haproxy with noreuseport [1] temporarily, and
check if your kernel refuses to bind() to those IP's - it likely will.
This indicates an unsupported configuration (by your kernel, not by
haproxy).

Lukas

[1] https://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/2.0/configuration.html#noreuseport