Tim thanks for the hint!

Aleksandar I’ll do my best, however I’m still learning HAProxy internals
and refreshing my C skills after very long break. ;) First, I’ll try to
deliver something simple like „-m beg” and after review from the team we’ll
see.

If someone is in hurry with this issue and wants to implement it asap, then
just let me know.