Aleks,

Am 19.11.20 um 16:53 schrieb Aleksandar Lazic:
> When a H2 client send the header in lowercase then and h1 in mixed-case
> could the "del-header"
> line not match when it's only written in lowercase or mixed-case .

HTTP headers are defined to be case-insensitive. You quoted it yourself:

>    Just as in HTTP/1.x, header field names are strings of ASCII
>    characters that are compared in a case-insensitive fashion.

"as in HTTP/1.x"

Being able to request "case insensitive matching" with -i is redundant
and confusing for the administrator.

Personally I define all my headers within ACLs in a lowercase fashion
and that works for whatever casing the client wants to use today.

> I think that was also one of the reason why the h1-case-adjust* feature
> exists ;-)

The "feature" exists to support broken software that pretends to speak
HTTP when it in fact does not.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus