Hi,

Alaksandar I've looked into code and... :)

śr., 18 lis 2020 o 15:30 Aleksandar Lazic <al-hapr...@none.at> napisał(a):

> Can you think to respectthe '-i'.
>
> http://git.haproxy.org/?p=haproxy.git&a=search&h=HEAD&st=grep&s=PAT_MF_IGNORE_CASE

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but in case of http-request
del-header the "case insensitivity" must be always enabled, because header
names should be case insensitive according to RFC. So we should not
implement "-i" flag in this scenario.

> Additional Info.
>
> What I have see in the the checking of '-i' (PAT_MF_IGNORE_CASE), the '-m
> reg' functions
> have not the  PAT_MF_IGNORE_CASE check.

I think you're looking at the regex execution, but flags are considered
during regex compile. If you look at regex_comp function
http://git.haproxy.org/?p=haproxy.git;a=blob;f=src/regex.c;h=45a7e9004e8e4f6ad9604ed9a858aba0060b6204;hb=0217b7b24bb33d746d2bf625f5e894007517d1b0#l312
you'll notice cs param. Function is called in pattern.c and couple other
places. In my opinion -i with -m reg is perfectly valid and should work.