+1

On 30.03.21 08:17, Илья Шипицин wrote:
I would really like to know whether zlib was chosen for purpose or by chance.

And yes, some marketing campaign makes sense

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021, 10:35 AM Dinko Korunic <dinko.koru...@gmail.com
<mailto:dinko.koru...@gmail.com>> wrote:

     > On 29.03.2021., at 23:06, Lukas Tribus <lu...@ltri.eu
<mailto:lu...@ltri.eu>> wrote:

    […]

     > Like I said last year, this needs a marketing campaign:
     > https://www.mail-archive.com/haproxy@formilux.org/msg38044.html
<https://www.mail-archive.com/haproxy@formilux.org/msg38044.html>

     > What about the docker images from haproxytech? Are those zlib or slz
     > based? Perhaps that would be a better starting point?
     >
     > https://hub.docker.com/r/haproxytech/haproxy-alpine
<https://hub.docker.com/r/haproxytech/haproxy-alpine>

    Hi Lukas,

    I am maintaining haproxytech Docker images and I can easily make that (slz
being used) happen, if that’s what community would like to see.

    Kind regards,
    D.

-- Dinko Korunic                   ** Standard disclaimer applies **
    Sent from OSF1 osf1v4b V4.0 564 alpha