On Tue, Mar 08, 2022 at 08:38:00PM +0500, Илья Шипицин wrote:

> I'm fine with swapping "vtest" <--> "haproxy" order.

Ok, I can do that.

> also, I do not think current patch is ugly, it is acceptable for me (if we
> agree to save 8 sec).

Honestly I don't see the value in building the same binary which never
change again and again, and it does not add much complexity so I think
that's fine.

> I'm afraid that current patch require some fix,
> because GitHub uses cache in exclusive way, i.e.
> you need unique cache key per job, current cache key is not job dependent
> (but the rest looks fine)

I don't think I get that, the key is a combination of the VTest commit +
the hash per job.

        key: vtest-${{ steps.vtest-id.outputs.key }}-${{
steps.generate-cache-key.outputs.key }}

Thanks,

--
William Lallemand