On Fri, Sep 22, 2023 at 03:30:58PM +0200, Luke Seelenbinder wrote:
> If it's any help, here's `show quic full` for a stalled connection:
> [...]

Tristan has been right, as we saw here fd=-1 meaning that there is
probably a permission issue for bind() on connection sockets. You should
have a look at the new setcap directive to fix it.

Thanks to Tristan previous report, we know there is a real performance
issue when using QUIC listener sockets. We have to investigate this. You
have probably encounter an occurence of it. In the meantime, it's
important to ensure you run with connection dedicated socket instead.

The socket fallback has been implemented silently first as on some
platform it may not be supported at all. We plan to change this soon to
report a log on the first permission error to improve the current
situation.

Hope this helps,

--
Amaury Denoyelle