Hi Tristan,

On Sun, Sep 24, 2023 at 11:24:27PM +0000, Tristan wrote:
> That said Luke, even if this fixed the issue of this thread, it would be
> helpful if you (and other people using QUIC or considering it) reported on
> how it runs for you.
>
> Because at the moment I have a couple of suspected bugs that I lack
> reproducibility and diagnostic info to report, and some performance issues
> that might be my fault rather than HAProxy's, which is always very hard to
> distinguish for performance metrics.
>
> I think we should make a how-to-help wiki page btw, since the information is
> mostly spread across github issues, but the main 3 points would be:
(...)

I think this is an excellent idea. Several of us are out to kernel recipes
for 3 days so it will not happen quickly. However, if you find a moment, do
not hesitate to create an entry yourself in the wiki, I verified you already
have the permissions, and your contents here are a very useful start!

Thanks,