Thanks, Shawn,

I always have my problems with the open form of the configuration file syntax
(lua ?).
The docs say it is a keyword under "crt" which in turn belongs to the "bind"
options.

Would it be correct to place it that way?:

frontend http-in
    bind *:80
    bind *:443 ssl crt /etc/haproxy/fullchain.pem crt ssl-skip-self-issued-ca

--
Christoph