Hello Pritpul,

We will to change at least numeric type to pointer type...

Yes, but how. I am following your code but am been unbale to hook any code inside it because of WINAPI background.

harbour/contrib/gtwvg/wvgsink.c

Thanks for this line. I did not know we have more OLE/ActiveX code in Harbour. I see here pointers passed as numerics. This should be changed. It can be easy rewritten to use pointers, but we need rethink AddRef(), Release(), because collectible pointers changes things a little. I see Andy copyright of 2008 in the top of a file. I guess he knows ActiveX better, it would be nice he can put a hand here. I can try to read more about ActiveX otherwise.

Regards,
Mindaugas