Hello Mindaugus

Mindaugas Kavaliauskas wrote:

> I've put my hands a to change gtwvg to be compatible with OLE
> implementation, but I'm unable to test changes. Does anyone have gtwvg
> sample with working (or GPFing) ActiveX controls. I've tried to use
> contrib/gtwvg/tests samples. They do not give any error, but demowvg
> window is not redrawn also. Usage of pointers to store IDispatch* values
> does not changes anything, i.e. no GPF's, no error, but window is not
> redrawn. I'm not sure I have installed required ActiveX controls...
>
> More comments about gtwvg state required.

Which prg did you use for test?

c:\>harbour\contrib\gtwvg\tests\hbmk2.exe demowvg
c:\>harbour\contrib\gtwvg\tests\demowvg.exe

The main window is pure console with some GUI elements,
so it must be redrawn as it does not take use of ole.

Point to <xbpDialogs> and then click <ActiveX - Visualize a PDF>
if you have  Acrobat Reader installed or <ActiveX - Explorer DHTML>.

If you were using demoxbp.prg then main window itself hosts
activex so you may not reach to any consclusion.

Can you drop me what changed did you made to test it?

Regards
Pritpal Bedi