On Thu, 17 Sep 2009, Alexandr Okhotnikov wrote:

Hi,

> I tested it on linux:
> lock through NETIO not work (rewriting a locked record, and then flies
> out to destroy the index).

Locks works perfectly.

> removing the "net:" all earned
> What could be wrong?

If you can create as small as possible peace of code to replicate
the situation which you think is a problem for you then maybe I can
give you an answer. Now I do not know what you are doing and what
you expect. Your sentence above suggests that you expect that Linux
kernels will work with mandatory locking and DOS like deny flags but
it's highly possible that I didn't guess correctly.