Hi

David Arturo Macias Corona wrote:

> In your second test running netserver_os2.exe in d:\creative.ram many
> .dbf files were created in d:\ and no one .z* files were created
> No one files were created in d:\creative.ram and subdirectories

I did not run 2nd time in d:\creative.ram.
Just now I run. Everything seems fine but I cannot reach to
3rd screen. If you check the folders now, it must contain
.dbf and corressponding .z01 index files in
d:\creative.ram  | d:\creative.ram\caccomon .

BTW which changelog you are using to build Harbour
and netserver.exe ? May be this is the reason as my client
exe is compiled withour DbRename() changes.

Just let me know and I do the corresponding change.

Regards
Pritpal Bedi