is a sourceforge project Harbour Development Tool for Eclipse
As of 2008-07-15 00:00:00 GMT, this project is no longer under active
development.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/harbour-ide/

Better the eclipse that nothing
but better a xmate,xdevstudio,xpritpal way that eclipse
because have a low level of integration

2009/11/16 Viktor Szakáts <harbour...@syenar.hu>:
> Yes, good point, probably it would be the wised road and less
> effort with most return.
>
> Creating a proper IDE is difficult, and we won't be able to
> surpass Eclipse ever with our own resources.
>
> I'd personally endorse such direction much wholeheartedly
> than developing a new IDE from ground up.
>
> Question: Does anybody have some experiences on language
> integration into Eclipse?
>
> Brgds,
> Viktor
>
> On 2009 Nov 16, at 15:28, francesco perillo wrote:
>
>> Why not Eclipse ? I had a half day introductionary course last week
>> and it seems to be a great tool.... I saw the Java setting and it was
>> terrific.. !

>> Yes

>> Yes

>> Should have

>> It has for sure for c and cpp, prg can be added

>> Integration with cvs, svn, mercurial git and others

>>> 3.1) Integrated debugger.
>>
>> Yes, to be programmed

>> Yes.
>>
>> The power of Eclipse is that it is really configurable ! Support for
>> new languages may be added... but I don't know if the processo is easy
>> or not....
>>

>> Francesco
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> István