On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Mindaugas Kavaliauskas
<dbto...@dbtopas.lt> wrote:

> I've wrote the last CUI in 1999. Later I've used Clipper with Windows memory
> management module and I've wrote pure Windows GUI event driven applications
> in Clipper. Until I've discovered xHarbour in the end of 2004.
>
> So, I do not thing the above sentence is correct.

Yes the sentence is probably too rude.

I also have written a lot of web code with Harbour but I would not
define it as the best tool for creating web apps.

What I meant is that today Harbour svn ( not Harbour+something
else+your code ) lack of important features or has them in an "alpha"
status and that a "specific" IDE is not IMHO among them.

best regards,
Lorenzo