On Tue, 17 Nov 2009, Szak�ts Viktor wrote:
> And here is major source of frustration. On OS X this
> will bring up a copy dialog on xterm and do nothing in
> Terminal.

It's not MC problem at all so I guess you wanted to say that
MacOSX is frustrating OS for users ;-)
At least it does not seems to be well tuned if default terminals
are wrongly configured.

> Esc + a/A works, Ctrl+J doesn't, Ctrl+Enter does something
> else, but can't see what exactly.

Again is not MC problem.

> Shift+F3 doesn't work on OS X, but F13, which is Print Scrn/SysRq on
> my PC keyboard, does. (it's little bit bad that cursor can't go
> past last char in line, so there is some flickering around.)

Please do not confuse different things.
It does not work in your terminal emulator so I suggest to change it
or report bug to its authors.