Hi!

On xHarbour they have the /vd parameter to automatically convert all
external functions as dynamic functions. The final application has to
behave as the Clipper, generating a RTE when the function is not
found. But in Harbour I have been testing a tool what I developed to
analyze the C code from my PRG sources, that are external to the
current code but what not exist inside hbextern.ch and make statements
 DYNAMIC for me ... but do not think this tool an elegant solution.

Sorry for bad English.

Best regards,
Vailton Renato