On Wed, 16 Dec 2009, Viktor Szakáts wrote:

hi,

 > No educated bug report, but just now I tried to
 > coppy/paste some text from OS X Mail to my app
 > running GTXWC, and the app just hung with 100%
 > CPU consumption.

i notice i cannot paste (nor copy) to/from xwc at all ;)

anyway, if seems that XWC_DEBUG activates a whole lot of
clipboard-related debug stuff, do you get any clue with that?

(how is copy-pasting w/ xwc supposed to work? just like any other x
app i'd like to hope but still asking, point mouse, click, hold/point
mouse, hit middle button?)

--
[-]

mkdir /nonexistent