>> No educated bug report, but just now I tried to
>> coppy/paste some text from OS X Mail to my app
>> running GTXWC, and the app just hung with 100%
>> CPU consumption.
>
> Please always try to replicate the problem in reduced example.
>
> In a while I'll commit small modification to tests/gtkeys.prg
> which allow to retrive text from Clippard buffer by CTRL+INS
> and set new text using CTRL+END.
>
> Just use it for tests. In my Linux box all works as expected
> without any problems.

I'm already testing (BTW Ctrl+Ins and/or Ctrl+End doesn't
work in OS X terminal in gtrm and/or GTWXC GTs, I didn't
make exact notes, just changed them to simple chars).

I've also found a cycle in my pasted text processing loop
which may go infinite, but I have to check what exactly
happens there which doesn't happen on win. After that
point I use hb_keyput( <cString> ) to push the content to
the keyboard. Anyway I'll get back with the results ASAP.

Brgds,