Hi All,

- "HbIDE is about to be closed" is displayed when closing it with close
buttong,
  but this message is unuseful. Should ask Yes/No.
- Menu stays greyed after opening a dialog and closing it.
  (f.e. check with "Options | Theme selection")
- Theme selection doesn't work on my system. Can't change the default.
- When opening the app, there is a main window created, which
  is visibly resized to its final size, and it looks not very
  professional. (at least I haven't seen such effect in other apps)
  This effect is present with all HBQT based apps.
- I'd personally use much much less (or rather no) gradient
  effects as backgrounds. It just slows down things (f.e. when
  working remote, or VM) and it just distracting after the initial
  impact.

Really just scratching the surface.

Brgds,