Hi,

Viktor Szakáts wrote:
- I'd personally use much much less (or rather no) gradient effects as backgrounds. It just slows down things (f.e. when working remote, or VM) and it just distracting after the initial impact.

I've tried to compile and run hbide.exe a few times, but it is not a useful tool for me (yet). The most important things I expect is comfortable source editor with column mark blocks, multi-file search and replace, block copy and move operations between opened source files. shortcuts for editing commands. All other things like themes, background gradients are totally not important for me, and I would like to switch it off in my setup.

I know hbide is at very alpha stage and I do not want to say, that themes are not important for a good product, but it is not that we need to begin using the application.

Regards,
Mindaugas