On 2010 Jan 6, at 23:11, Bisz István wrote:

> Hi Viktor,
>
> We should made changes in a way that a "general user isn't affected" if it
> is possible. This is a general rule in every system life cycle.
> No problem we can handle it, as we are in development phase, forget it.

Sorry I don't understand what you mean :(

Affected by what exactly? default hbcppmm setting?
Generl way of handling hbmk2 options? Method to
control this setting?

If the first, I shall remind everyone that HBQT is
in alpha stage, so we should rather focus on finding
and fixing its bugs, and general user isn't the
primary target audience yet.

Anyhow hbcppmm is probably better to be enabled
even on the long run as its likely to give better
performance at least on Windows systems. We can
fine tune that later. First it should work.

Brgds,