> Dear Viktor,
>
> You are right, the first goal is the software quality, but don't forget that
> there are peoples without so much knowledge about the inner things. Maybe

I still can't see what your point is.

> sometimes should be useful to put yourself in their position. But please
> consider these words, without any negative intentions, as an advice from a
> people coming from harbour external world.

Thanks for the advice, but first, this is a developers'
list so talking and acting technical shouldn't be something
unwelcome and a certain level of expertise is rightly expected
from participants, second, SVN trunk is meant for development.
It's not obligatory for users, so I still fail to see what
point do you want to make here.

Rewind Harbour 2-3-4 years, and you'll notice that it was
much more difficult to do most things that everyone can
now take for granted and this and the rest documented in
INSTALL. That involved some many man month of free development
from my part alone.

Reading your words this was a waste of time, but in this
case someone will have to hire a teacher here to try to fix
the situation.

Brgds,