On Thu, 07 Jan 2010, Bisz István wrote:

Hi,

> I should correct me, as I made a mistake in my test environment.
> Please find attached the trace files with very interesting results
> coming from Fedora12!

I believe that this logs help to clean HBQT code anyhow
In Fedora12 you can use valgrind which should give much
precise results.
Try to recompile whole harbour code without any memory
statistic module but with line number information. Just
simply set
   export HB_USER_CFLAGS=-g

then create final binaries without striping debug
information (-nostrip is default in hbmk2) and run
them using valgrind redirecting the stderr to file,
i.e.:
   valgrind --tool=memcheck --leak-check=yes --num-callers=16 -v demoqt 2> log
Then check the 'log' file.
You should have full information about C call stack
with file, line number and function for each memory
block allocated and never released.

BTW you do not have to enable -hbcppmm in hbmk2
building test applications. You can use -nohbcppmm
hbmk2 switch.