Viktor:

Thanks for your interest

>>  - or, perhaps hbcurl does not work in OpenWatcom

>Easily possible. The errors you sent are
>all reported in system headers and libcurl
>headers. We can't fix those in Harbour.

So is not due to case/otherwise flow for compilers in Harbour

>Ideally this problem should be reported to
>libcurl developers.

>Unfortunately there is no way to disable
>dependency detection for platform/compiler
>combinations (os2/watcom) in Harbour, so OS/2
>users will have to make sure not to set
>HB_WITH_CURL when building for watcom.

You mean not to try build hbcurl ?

>>  - or, perhaps sample fail in any platform

>It seems that OS/2 cairo version has no
>'CAIRO_HAS_IMAGE_SURFACE' support, and this
>makes test app break. The correct fix here is to
>provide Harbour level function regardless of
>cairo version, but return permanent error in
>this case. This is the method used in all other
>Harbour lib bindings.

>I hope Mindaugas can fix it.

OK

>>  - Describe list, done in readme* file

>Lib dependencies are never documented in INSTALL,
>instead, they are configured in appropriate .hbc files.
>In INSTALL, we can document _package_ dependencies
>and packages web links, but never actual lib filenames.

I did it in readme_contrib.os2/readme.os2 and not in INSTALL, which is not proper place for this kind of info
I did not it in *.h* files because syntax is unknown by me
For example:
 {!mingw}libs=libcurl
 {mingw}libs=curldll
seem to be mingw or not mingw, but maybe we need "not mingw and os2", I am not sure
And I am not sure if my lib lists work fine in other OS/2 environments

As you are expert in *.h* files, you can make proper changes based on my lib lists for each contrib of readme_contrib.os2, included in previous message
  [Harbour] Re: Harbour 2.0.0 contrib libs for OS/2-eCS
  Tue Jan 12 22:55:19 EST 2010

>>  - Perhaps this code does not work on OS/2 - Qt

>I can't comment on those. Only that the bool conversion
>problem could probably be easily fixed (unless it's an
>OS/2 compiler bug), for someone good in C++.

And C or C++ are not for me  :-)

>  Most errors are of kind:
>  'A' is not a member of 'B'
>  class 'C' has no member named 'D'
>  'E' was not declared in this scope
>  expected primary-expression before ')' token
>  invalid use of incomplete type 'F'
>  incomplete type 'G' used in nested name specifier
>  forward declaration of 'H'
>  expected type-specifier before 'I'
>
>  I do not know if:
>  - Are valid errors which must be fixed on Harbour
>  - Other compiler switchs required
>  - They are errors related to OS/2-Qt code and not Harbour

Perhaps Pritpal or someone who know hbqt code can review these errors
If they do not belong to hbqt, I can report them to os2-qt developers

David Macias