Hi,

Viktor Szakáts wrote:
so all that needs to be done is fall back to return failure where cairo functions don't exist in the cairo version hbcairo is build against.

I found only 4 functions that needs to be fixed. See, pdf.c and png.c.

I still has a question that to do with this:

HB_FUNC( CAIRO_SURFACE_WRITE_TO_PNG )
{
#ifdef CAIRO_HAS_PNG_FUNCTIONS
   cairo_surface_t *  pSurface = hb_cairo_surface_param( 1 );
   if( pSurface )
      hb_retni( cairo_surface_write_to_png( pSurface, hb_parc( 2 ) ) );
#else
   hb_cairo_surface_param( 1 ); /* Parameter validation */
hb_ret(); /* There is no good CAIRO_STATUS_* */ #endif
}

This function should return error code. 0 means "no error". There is no good CAIRO_STATUS_* constant to indicate "no supported" (complete http://www.cairographics.org/manual/cairo-error-status.html#cairo-status-t ). What action do you prefer return NIL, return -1, return 999 or some number larger than existing cairo errors. Something else...

Regards,
Mindaugas