Hi,

Lorenzo Fiorini wrote:
If you want to see information about source file names and line numbers
then just like for GDB do not strip final binaries and compile Harbour
code with -g GCC flag.

Sorry probably I miss sth.
I've rebuilt Harbour (  13750 ) with -g and I did a make clean make install
Than I've rebuilt my apps using hb* scripts and added -nostrip to the
hblnk that creates the binary.
Unrecoverable error 9014: Unsupported VM opcode
Called from HRBMAIN(7) in pcode.hrb
Called from PROCESSCALL(533) in ../dbl/httpsrv.prg

I think this your problem is related to another one:

I'm trying to move an ST http embedded server to MT.
The ST version work since years  and it mainly load and execute HRBs.
The problem began if I ask for a multiple request.
What I mean is that:
ab -n30 -c1 http://localhost:8089/test.hrb OK
ab -n30 -c2 http://localhost:8089/test.hrb ERRORS like:

Unrecoverable error 6005: Exception SIGSEGV at address 0x20202020
Called from HRBMAIN(62) in pcode.hrb
Called from PROCESSCALL(617) in ../dbl/httpsrvm.prg

Unrecoverable error 9014: Unsupported VM opcode
Called from HRBMAIN(106) in pcode.hrb
Called from PROCESSCALL(617) in ../dbl/httpsrvm.prg

This address 0x20202020 is because memory is corrupted by some space padded string. I guess, the problem, has no relation to httpd or libpq. Can you create any self containing MT sample to indicate the problem?

Try to use valgrind instead of GDB to detect memory corruption.

Regards,
Mindaugas