2010/2/3 Przemysław Czerpak <dru...@acn.waw.pl>:

> See "MULTI THREAD SUPPORT" in doc/xhb-diff.txt. I documented shared
> and inherited thread resources in Harbour.

Many thanks it SOLVED it.

The key part is:

---
In practice the only one not synced automatically element in Harbour
is write access to the same item with complex variable. This part
have to be synced by user and automatic synchronization here will
strongly reduce scalability.
---

in fact carefully checking the code flow, I found some assignment of
shared objects' vars during some classes initialization.
As soon as I protected them with mutexLock/UnLock the main problems went away.

best regards,
Lorenzo