2010/2/3 Przemysław Czerpak <dru...@acn.waw.pl>:

> or simply migrate to static functions only. You can use

I can do it since all the HRBs have the same func name and I can change it.

Here is the final code:

         begin sequence with { |e| logerror( e, oResponse, cBinFile ) }
            if !empty( pHRB := hb_hrbload( cBinFile ) )
               if !empty( sFunc := hb_hrbGetFunSym( pHRB, "HRBMAIN" ) )
                  xResult := sFunc:exec()
               endif
               if ISCHARACTER( xResult )
                  oResponse:Flush( 200, "OK",, xResult )
               endif
            endif
         endsequence

and here is the test.prg:

static function hrbmain()
return nil

Note that I define some publics inside the processcall that I need to
manipulate request and response in the hrb.
Could it be the source of the problem?

best regards,
Lorenzo