Przemek,

I can commit basic implementation for all systems except MS-Windows
(it would be nice if you can test it in OS2 GCC and OW builds) and
maybe later someone will create windows implementation.

No problem, I've done MS-Windows only implementation that also includes MACs
address.
aAdapters == { {cType, cNameDes, cMAC, cAddress, cMask, cGateway, cAdapter} }
So if you provides functions names, file names, in short where putting it, I
think that don't it cost me a lot of work. :)

Best regards,
Xavi