[ Not work the development mailing list ]

Hi Viktor,

PRG .-
aAdapters := win_GetAdaptersInfo()
aAdapters == { {cTipo, cNameDes, cMAC, cAddress, cMask, cGateway, cAdapter,
nStatus} }
Sort by nStatus.

C .-
DWORD hbwin_GetAdaptersInfo( PHB_ITEM pItmArray )

File .-
contrin/hbwin/win_getadt.c

It need .-
#include <Iphlpapi.h>

Also I've an added nStatus to try sort it by relevance.
I don't know whether to bring it or not? .-
      pMacro = hb_macroCompile( "{|x,y|x[8]>y[8]}" );
      if( pMacro  ){
         hb_macroRun( pMacro ); hb_macroDelete( pMacro );
         pCodeBlock = hb_stackItemFromTop( -1 );
         if( pCodeBlock && HB_IS_BLOCK( pCodeBlock ) ){
            hb_arraySort( pItmArray, NULL, NULL, pCodeBlock );
         }
         hb_stackPop();
      }

Best regards,