Okay. You can attach your source if you think so,
I'm sure it helps Przemek.

I think it's public.

http://groups.google.us/group/comp.lang.xharbour/browse_thread/thread/8a9348df065610fc#b8c7e71c405b7e52

Obviously adapted to the new Harbour.

Best regards,
Xavi

El 19/02/2010 19:11, Viktor Szakáts escribió:
Okay. You can attach your source if you think so,
I'm sure it helps Przemek.

Something is definitely wrong with the list.

I've sent a msg to Phil.

Brgds,
Viktor

On 2010 Feb 19, at 18:59, Xavi wrote:

Hi Viktor,

Ok, without nStatus.
I wait to see Przemek's changes.
The development list is still not working.

Przemek,
All information is provided by GetAdaptersInfo() in Windows.
It would be nice to have the MAC address on other OS.

Best regards,
Xavi