Hi all,

maybe I missed something, and someone has already told it, but I think that the
main goal for a documentation is to be always available, so an online
documentation must be a plus, a side feature of an offline documentation. There
are many files available in the \doc folder but I can't see if there is a file
that organize them in any way, such as alfabetical or category order. I'm a
user of ng guides that I use almost every day when  I don't remember the syntax
of a function of the properties of a class. I know it's a very old tool but it
does the job very well: to show documentation in a fast and proper way without
the need of being on line or to scan \doc folder in search of the right file: I
don't know if there is a Linux version too.

Another consideration is that many informations that can be useful in
"advanced" documentation can be borrowed from this mailing list: personally I'm
registering the messages that I think of important for me. Finally another
source is the Changelog. So in addition to documentation team that have been
suggested, I think that it's important to have someone that has the time to
read Changelog and this mailing list in search of the right answer or the
proper implementation of a problem. I know that Changelog is updating fast but
theare are informations that are valid documentation itself and the keep valid
for a long time.

Best regards,

Marco