Em 3/3/2010 10:25, Mindaugas Kavaliauskas escreveu:
Hi,

But if I for example use:
My Browse() function and modify a field?
Because I change only in temporary cache query.
How to proceed for commit?

In my code on edit dialog "OK" button, o do both actions: execute query
and set field values.

There is also my primary idea to store "dirty" flag for records, and
later (ex. on browse close) iterate these "dirty" records and execute
SQL update queries. I have not implemented this yet, since, I'm using
another way to update DB. This "dirty" flag way has also some drawbacks,
so, I do not want to do implementation until I do not use it and find it
really a good solution for final application.

Regards,
Mindaugas

Yes, I understand.
Another problem we consider a table with 3Gib for example how to work with it via browse? because my system is 100% via browse style excel.

This is syntaxe below is impraticable.

 DBUSEAREA(, "select * from my_table")

How to calculate end of query and run SQL again using browse ?

 DBUSEAREA(, "select * from my_table limit 100")

Best regards,
Itamar M. Lins Jr.