Bruno Luciani wrote:
well , some code sample would be usefull

This "sample" is 73 files with implementation of all GUI app development environment. It will not work together, if you delete one file. I can send some 20 lines sample, but it gives nothing to you. But I won't share the whole code because: it's not multiplatform, not enough portable, contains lithuanian function names, etc, etc. We can manage to use it in very comfortable way in a small group of programmers. But it is not what I want to see in Harbour project.

Regards,
Mindaugas