Antonio Maniero wrote:

> First of all I really sorry by my bad and poor English. I made my best.

You are allright. I think very few of us are from native english speaking
areas.
Important is not the language, but the willingness to express.
Welcome on the list.

> I want to make it clear: I want help Harbour development. Now I can mainly
> give my opinions, try to influence some decisions, suggest enhancements,
> report bugs. I need to get experience with C99 and GCC. My C experience is
> about MS-C 5.0 (I give you a candy if you know why :-) ). I need to get
> time
> to help with code. I will try to contribute with some thing later.

Well-said.

> I would like help with HBIDE but I have a very different programming style
> and my major problem as developer is difficulty of adaptation on other
> style. Totally my fault. Anyway I would like to see HBIDE  evolution
> mainly
> in code editor and debugger. In fact I hope to get HBIDE compiled. Four
> days
> trying and nothing :-) But I can't get any application using Qt or MySQL
> compiled. Maybe my Harbour build is wrong. I still trying.

It is strange. If you have set Harbour environment properly,
which I guess you have, and Qt distro then it should be a matter of
issueing only
   c:\>hbmk2  hbide.hbp
Let us know where you get the problems.

> Thanks to everyone efforts. Harbour community need to be more active to
> "sell" Harbour on the web. IMHO most xBase programmer is individualist too
> much, including. I hope change this.

Yes. This is a pitty. Very few are vocal and respond on the lists.

-----
                 enjoy hbIDEing...
                    Pritpal Bedi
_a_student_of_software_analysis_&_design_