> Massimo Belgrano wrote:
>>
>> I know by private mail around 30 user that want use mailing only to read
>> and
>> not for write post
>> if in future we allow anonymous posting (moderated) it appear
>>

> The question is WHY ? Why they do not want to post by name ?
> What reasons stop them to disclose their names ? If the name is only
> creteria, then they always have an option to create a new account with
> fake name and just post.

Yes indeed, the barrier to post or contribute to Harbour
is near zero.

We have forum(s), wikipedia entry, user's list with
large amount of web gateways, developer's mailing list
with again huge amount of web gateways, we have bug
reporting engine, SVN web access, Trac with wiki, stats
pages, automated nightly downloads, webpage, blogs,
feature request page, facebook group.

If this is not enough or unacceptable for some users,
I'm personally very sorry, but the fault is not on our
side. ( Or do we miss Twitter?? ;)

IMO any mails/complaints/request suggesting missing
communication medium is just unnecessary noise.

Rather pls go along and exploit current mediums.

Brgds,