Teo , I just try your wxHarbour , and I 've downloaded ok and build library
without problems

But when I try to compile samples I get this error

/dbbrowser'
(cd helloworld && make all)
cd: 1: can't cd to helloworld
make: *** [helloworld] Error 2
br...@notebook:~/Descargas/wxHarbour-0.5.0-0/samples$ ls

this folder not exist and helloworld1 either

Bruno