Hello Viktor,

On Apr 8, 2010, at 9:47 AM, Viktor Szakáts wrote:

> Hi Marco,
>
>> Viktor i see here  http://sourceforge.net/projects/wxharbour/develop you are
>> an admin of the project
>>
>> I was playing with samples i like them, i like the gtk lib.
>>
>> Do you think wxHarbour might be a good GUI choice for my Ubuntu environment
>> or it is in a too early state?
>
> Yes, I think it's a good choice. Quite portable,
> very light, up to the point lib. As a bonus you
> can easily create static executables (though the
> license should be verified).

The license is "wxWindows Licence" (also known as "wxWidgets License") and
it's basically an LGPL license but yet less restrictive. See the following link:

http://www.wxwidgets.org/about/newlicen.htm

[snip]

best regards,

Teo

PD: Viktor, I've seen delays and even messages that not reach this mail list :(