Przemysław Czerpak wrote:

> After replacing HBXBP and HBQT references with some other OOP code
> all works without any problems so I can confirm that the problem is
> inside HBXBP and/or HBQT.

Thank you for your efforts.

Please re-review my point:

tgui.prg is compiled to a .dll
tst.prg contains main() and is linked with tgui.dll

When application is linked like above, GPF occurs.
But if application is linked normally with tst.prg and tgui.prg without the
latter as dll,
application runs absolutely fine, no GPFs.

How this behavior is responsible for a problem in HBXBP and/or HBQT ?
I really cannot reach to a convincing point here.

-----
     enjoy hbIDEing...
        Pritpal Bedi
http://hbide.vouch.info/