Mindaugas Kavaliauskas wrote:

> thanks for this feature. It made me try to compile hbide after long
> time, but:

Thanks Mindaugas.
Your participation will be extremely valuable.

> ---------------------------
> Run-time Error!
> ---------------------------
> Error BASE/1132  Bound error: array access
> Called from HBQTUI:Q_TABLEFUNCLIST(0)
> Called from IDEFUNCTIONS:BUILDHEADER(210)
> Called from IDEFUNCTIONS:CREATE(146)
> Called from HBIDE:CREATE(356)
> Called from MAIN(102)
> ---------------------------
> OK
> ---------------------------

This error can only be there if hbide/resources/funclist.uic
is missing. I know your uncanny attention to details and hence
assume that you have compiled hbIDE at its standard location.
OR you are executing hbIDE from location without "resources"
subfolder and contents to from hbIDE.exe.

Let me know if it helped.
place.

-----
     enjoy hbIDEing...