Mindaugas Kavaliauskas wrote:

> Yes, I've just copied hbide.exe into qt bin directory, because this
> directory is not in the path and qt*.dlls are not found otherwise. Long
> time ago this worked for me. I see no problem, that hbide requires some
> more external resources, but infomative message would be better than
> RTE. I guess Viktor has just committed the fix.

Yep, Viktor has done it.

> Thanks, for column blocks! Do you have plans for doing blocks persistent
> and implementing line blocks? :)

Can you please explain a little about your idea of persistency and line
blocks.
I am following xMate and it has nothing like this. I think it should not be
difficult once I know exact implementation details.

> Ok, I can live without persistent blocks and line blocks, but a few
> things is very uncomfortable (or I do not know how to configure it):

I will be glad to set things right.

> 1) ESC closes current window. Can I attach Ctrl+F4 for this action
> instead of ESC?

I should include it as a public method.
Will do in a momemnt.

> 2) I'm trying to use Setup->Keyboard mappings, but unable to find a way
> to assign key for many toolbar buttons. I want to add key for "Toggle
> selection mode" button.

Ok, it is also a candidate for public methods API.
It will and some others will be committed today.

> 3) I want to be able to move cursor beyond end of line, i.e., I do not
> want to jump cursor to first column on empty lines and I do not want to
> enter a lot of spaces for indented source code lines. END key could be
> used, to position cursor at the exact end of line.

This is a very tough request. Only for this reason, block copy/paste
eluded me so long. I still do not know how to handle it unless QDocument
is also sub-classed. This is on my todo list but am still at loss how to.
Probably I have to spend more time on this feature.

-----
     enjoy hbIDEing...
        Pritpal Bedi
http://hbide.vouch.info/