Hi,

Please could you tell me how to create the index in memory and then
flush to disk?

OrdCreate("mem:file.ext", ...)

I've sent C code for copying file from/to memory a few days ago.

These crea() threads do not help to do any valuable job. Function
aCreateIndexe() starts a separate crea() thread for each index tag,
but indexes are not created in parallel, because only one thread has
attached area.

Is it possible to improve this aspect?

You can copy body of crea() into aCreateIndexe() and do not create a separate thread. It will save a small overhead of thread creation/synchronization, but it will be not significant.

Under Windows, usndo ProcessXP, I could see the threads of the indices
only run one at a time, while the rest is waiting ....

Of cause. Did you expect your code to behave in a different way?...

Regards,
Mindaugas