Hi,

>> Przemek, i was think, may be problem is the multithread support of openssl
>> dll´s
>> i was trying build openssl, but without success
>
> If non HVM thread tries to access HVM, i.e. to execute some .prg code
> then it simply GPF so I do not think it's the source o your problem.
>
>> but if you test gmail.prg with -MT you´ll see the problem
>
> Both MT and ST versions returns .T. so they seem to work but
> valgrind produces for both of them 285KB log with 336 errors:
>   Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s)
> inside low level SSL code so there is sth wrong with SSL library
> or rather with Harbour wrapper to this library (hbssl) and this
> may cause any unpredictable results depending on values in
> uninitialised memory. Probably in your MT builds this memory
> contains data which breaks communication process.

It's possible (and should fixed, just not by my eyes), but
my suspect in this case is an MT requirement of OpenSSL, which
isn't satisfied in hbssl.

See here:

http://books.google.hu/books?id=FBYHEBTrZUwC&pg=PA74&lpg=PA74&dq=OPENSSL+multithread&source=bl&ots=Am7l5e1yJL&sig=r7QaLIfah-KE8lQDx4RbSXVPPJI&hl=en&ei=btbuS_vZI-STOO7C8fYH&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CDAQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q=OPENSSL%20multithread&f=false

I tried, but couldn't adapt the code to Harbour threading API.