Fernando, I told you to remove the password .... :-)

20100514-10:05:23  :INETSENDALL( <pointer>, 25, HELO <myn...@gmail.com><cr><lf>
)
>>         25 <<
>From today message:
20100515-21:31:32  :INETSENDALL( <pointer>, 35, EHLO
fjsiste...@fjsistemas.com.br<
cr><lf> )
>>         35 <<

Since EHLO command is sent only from :OpenSecure there should be some
parameters of hb_sendmail that toggle it, different from the gmail.prg
sample.

About the MT problem... when the client connects to a smtp server it must
wait for a "220<space>" message that signals the smtp server is ready (5xx
messages signal server is not ready). It does it ST mode...
In MT it seems the connect - probably due to the ssl library - doesn't get
the server reply and that only after sending the QUIT (after the timeout) it
gets the 220...

I did some changes in sendmail.prg code about it, since it did not respect
RFC... I did not check the ssl part since I have openssl installed... I will
try to install today.

Francesco