QTH:    Kabul, Afghanistan
RX:     WinRadio G303e
ANT:    100m Longwire/Randomwire
ACC:    Palstar MW-550P Mediumwave Preselector

GERMANY, Westdeutscher Rundfunk, 720, date/frequency "antenna tower" card in
97 days, with program magazine, stickers, lapel pins and frequency reference
card for airmail report and US $2.00 return postage.

TURKEY, TAH Istanbul Radio, 8431, full-data letter QSL in 56 days for
airmail report and US $1.00 return postage. V/s Mehmet Colak, Director of
Turk Radio.  Address used: Kiyi Emniyetive Gemi Kurtarma, Isletmeleri Genel
Müdürlügü, Telsiz Isletme Müdürlügü, Sefaköy / Istanbul 34630.  Their email
address is: tel...@kiyiemniyeti.gov.tr

UZBEKISTAN, Tashkent VOLMET, 10090, no data thank you QSL with picture of
Tashkent Intercontinental Hotel in 56 days for airmail report and US $2.00
return postage.  V/s Renat Grenaderov, Communication Leading
Engineer-Inspector, gre...@rambler.ru  Address used: 13 Lokomotivnaya Street
Tashkent 100167.

Some people might regard the address, V/s and email data on the utility
stations to be overkill, but I know I always have a hell of a time finding
the information, so I pass it along in the hopes that someone, someday may
compile a utility QSL address book.  I have yet to find one.  Besides that,
if it helps someone else get a QSL, then the extra bytes are worth it!

Many of the utility stations I hear are on frequencies not listed in the
2009/2010 Klingenfuss book either.  I am rather surprised at that, since I
was led to believe it was the latest and greates list...

73s from Kabul
Al

"I think it would be a good idea."
 - Mahatma Gandhi, when asked what he thought of Western civilization