QTH:    Kabul, Afghanistan
RX:     WinRadio G303e
ANT:    100m Longwire/Randomwire
ACC:    Palstar MW-550P Mediumwave Preselector

OMAN, BBC Relay Station A'Seela, 1413, full data letter from VT Merlin
Communications via email in 21 days for airmail report and US $5.00 return
postage.  V/s Afrah Al Orimi and the email address for them is:
opsase...@yahoo.com .

This just arrived so I figured I'd send it out there.  Thanks to Gayle Van
Horn who also just sent me an email turning me on to the World QSL Book for
addresses including utility stations.

73s from Kabul,
Al

"In this totalitarian state, the government can pretty much do what it
wishes, and so anything, or anyone, deemed expendable was demolished
or relocated."
 - Bob Ryan, Boston Globe sports columnist