-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nancy
Anthracite
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 2:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Hardhats-members] Vista without CPRS

You believe you will find documentation for the non GUI version of CPRS
in
the www.va.gov/vdl web site right next to the CPRSGui documentation -
CPRS
List Managers Version is it I think.  John Zimmer is a fan of the
non-GUI
interface as I recall.

CPRSGui did not come into existance until the mid-90s to my knowledge,
so
you won't be much behind the times.  I gather you have tried various
VPNs,
or do you have one already that isn't cooperating?

How about Win4Lin, or VMWare run on Linux?  The VMWare is $165 and I
believe
Win4Lin is $80.